Monday, October 6, 2008

Will I end up insane?

The most recent cause for worry has been the striking similiarities between me and the mother. You know what they say about wondering how the woman u gonna marry will look like, just see her mother. Not only do the appearance worry me but the health and mental condition.


The mother has history of mental illness- exact diagnosis escape me. But when i hear father complain of her, i hear my bad habits. And apparently during their recent quarrel, she had reacted the same way i had during a recent confrontation with the spouse ;//


So i do have a valid reason to be afraid that i will lose my sanity one day...


As it is, I have always lamented that I have inherited all the negative genes from the parents. Truly, all their positive habits and talents are beyond me. And with the increasing similarities between me and the mother, I wonder if I can overcome my own personal demons. 

No comments: