Hope u noticed that i did not say, not making it but not applying. Yup, another classic example of stupidity by a so-called intelligent person. My entrance grades were not spectacular but they were definitely minimal enough to get in. But some stupid, totally baseless excuse of a pride stopped me from even filling up the application. And i always wonder what and how my life would have turned out if I had gotten my degree.
The financial and academic implications are not as emphatic as my social life- would have i married the person i did? Would i even have married at all? What kind of career would i have chosen?
Those were the questions bugging me all these years but now that i am considering a career switch- I feel so handicapped without a degree. It seems that all my capabilities and talent count for nought without that piece of paper!
But i havent given up on my dream to become a graduate. I will, ONE day! Or is it going to be another bubble burst/ dream unfulfilled til my death??? Stay tuned....
No comments:
Post a Comment