Definitely need an outlet to release my frustrations and vent my disappointment with self- and who else but the victims of the WWW, are perfect audience (at least that what I think ;) I need to get these negative elements outta my system before I turn suicidal (that i mean very seriously :((
So do not expect anything inspiring or new to to learn, the usual reasons why u'd look up a blog. If u are really bored to death and need to know another being who is more pitiful than u are, then maybe u have come to rite blog (i suppose :) But of course, some of u may think I have it better than most. True to certain extent- but thats very subjective, dun u agree?
Now u know why this blog exists and maybe even the reason for the title and the URL... Soon, i will get started about the various episodes that have and are bugging me....
No comments:
Post a Comment